Saturday, February 16, 2008

Verifonics Update


I was trying to post a comment on Liv Simpl today.  I decided to play VERIFONICS (see Word Verification post Jan 2008) and I got the best one ever.  It was mdrwx.  Go ahead and try it.  
If you pronounced it MURDERWAX you are correct.  I shouted my interpretation out and David made a great observation.  Using Captcha's would be a great way to find names for rock bands.

More information for really bored people:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha

5 comments:

HR said...

I played, and pronounced mad ear wax.

The Bradford said...

can you buy those t-shirts?

Amy said...

I am always kind of embarrassed when I type them in wrong. It makes me feel like I can't spell words that aren't even real.

HR said...

Have you ever tasted ear wax?

Anonymous said...

Yes, and it tastes kinda minty.